Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The MySpace Generation

An article under that name was posted two weeks ago in the businessweek magazine http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/05_50/b3963001.htm. Reading this article I realized that my youth days are definitely over. The youngsters today are getting used to the technological progress much better that we do (oopps, talking on myself, you can join me if you feel the same), and many of them (my 2 y/o son for example – who already know to use most of the TV remote keys) have been born into this digital world and therefore feels much more comfort with it than we do. Rapid growth of Internet communication and the potential of exponential growth of social networks are the seeds for establishing better ways for collaboration and information search in a way that will reduce operation time and time to market of whatever we the human produced dramatically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home