Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Del.icio.us have been bought at the right time

http://del.icio.us
Earlier today I could not get any response from deli.icio.us servers. It was frustrating mostly due to the fact that I already used to that service so that some of the URLs that I recently used have been kept there and are now captured in an unfaithful service. Moreover, after several minutes I finally got a response from the servers which were wide open, showing the world errors and lines of code (see attached).
Due to the recent sale of del.icio.us to Yahoo! on Dec-9, all I can say is that its about time. You have been lucky to be purchased by a giant and have the option to continue working on your dreams, but hey, don't leave the boat!!! We, the supportive users are still expecting to get our service, and Yahoo! guys, I know that you are not underestimating the crowd.

Ha - Its happened to be that http://del.icio.us/{login name} works fine. It is just that after I'm logging in I can't see the initial page. I have sent an email for support, hope to see it back to normal soon.

After several more tries, the servers are dead again, with a different error...

HELP !!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the same problem, but it was fixed after I deleted my cookies

December 18, 2005 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home